Looking for a PR role with purpose? energi PR is hiring!
We are currently hiring PR professionals with a minimum of 2 to 4 years experience to join our growing team.
energi PR is an independent, national public relations and communications agency based in Toronto and Montreal. We support brand name clients in health, wellness and consumer lifestyle including pharma, biotech, cannabis, food and beverage, travel and aerospace. Our agency is also the exclusive Canadian affiliate of GlobalHealth PR and a founding member of the Canadian Council of Public Relations Firms.
We are looking for candidates that are motivated, that love PR, that want to invest the time and effort to learn from the best in the business, and who are not afraid to work hard and play hard! You will have access to our most experienced PR and public affairs professionals and be offered opportunities to engage in meaningful and purpose-driven work. If you are well versed in the digital and social space, if you are smart, creative and passionate about PR, and if you’re willing to embrace a challenge please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Canadian PR agency experience or a similar client side role.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in journalism, political science, business or a relevant field of study.
- A certificate in Public Relations from a recognized Canadian program will be considered an asset.
- Experience and proficiency in social media and influencer relations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, PR media and social listening tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.